The next Wakefield Park Trackday Challenge will be held on the 8th and 9th of October 2019.
Entries are not open yet, though will be soon.
To register your interest, Email Us, and we will add you to our pre-entry list, and then let you know when entires are open.
Entry Terms and Conditions
- Entries will be allocated in order of full payment received.
- There will be no preference placed on entries of previous event participants.
- Entry payments that are received after the event is full will be placed on a waiting list.
- If the entry is not successful, the full amount will be refunded.
- If an accepted paid entry is requested to be cancelled and there are people on the waiting list, a full refund will be issued.
- If an accepted paid entry is requested to be cancelled and there are no people on the waiting list, no refund will be issued until an additional paid entry is received for the event, and only then will a full refund will be issued.
- Entrants are required to sign a disclaimer at the track prior to the event commencing
- Entrants that are offensive and/or unsafe will be banned from the event
- Vehicles driven on the track must be roadworthy. Vehicles that are deemed to be unsafe by the scrutineers will not be able to participate in the event. There are no exceptions. No refunds will be made to entrants for vehicles that are deemed unsafe for competition.